Sunday, May 30, 2010

Miracle - Irish EMU

Photobucket

Issuance year - 2009, January
I do not have an image (not any more), because my camera broke and it's still in the store to be repaired. Anyway, now I'm only missing the finnish EMU coin. Finding this wonderful coin was a true "miracle", yet I almost sent it to another collector by mistake.
In January 2009, the sixteen euro-area countries jointly issued a commemorative euro coin to celebrate ten years of Economic and Monetary Union and the launch of the euro.

Issuing volume: 5.000.000

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, someone told me that the EMU coins are valuable? i was told i could sell each one for €20, is that true? I have Irish ones..

Lazy man working said...

Yes, EMU coins are valuable but not for €20. Maybe for 3.5 or 4 € but first you must find someone interested in paying such value.